Restaurants, cafeterias and bars
Restaurants, cafeterias and bars have adapted to the established preventive measures that include, amongst other things:
– The disinfection of common spaces, tables and chairs to protect users.
– The regulation of capacity and occupation of tables.
– CO2 measuring devices indoors.
– Terraces: 100% capacity
– Indoors: 100% capacity
– From 4 December, COVID-19 passport will be required to enter establishments with a capacity of more than 50 people.
– To book in advance to avoid unnecessary crowds.
– To wait to be attended to by the staff who will indicate which table you can sit at.
– That masks are mandatory, except at the precise moment of eating or drinking.
– Smoking is prohibited on the terraces of bars, cafes and restaurants.
Increase in terrace capacity
Our Mediterranean climate allows us to enjoy the outdoors for most of the year. Due to COVID-19, with the aim of avoiding closed spaces as much as possible, many of our bars, cafés and restaurants have increased the capacity of their terraces to be able to offer more open spaces and distance between tables.