Always in shape
Both residents and tourists need sport in their daily routine. If conditions permit, you can keep in shape on the island by practising your favourite sport. Or you can also practise your sport from your own home, through YouTube channels with sports practice content shot in Mallorca.
Sports activities can be carried out:
– In non-contact sports, outdoors or track training, MAXIMUM 10 people.
– In contact sports, only FEDERATED ATHLETES (from 6 years old).
– Whenever possible, avoid contact and keep a social distance of 1.5 m.
Gyms and sports pools
Gyms are OPEN:
– The directed activities and bodybuilding rooms have CO2 measuring devices.
– The weight rooms are open (30% of its capacity).
– Activities are allowed. Limit of 10-15 participants, depending on the intensity of the activities.
– Wearing a mask is mandatory.
– A safe distance must be maintained.
– The changing rooms remain open and showers can be used.
Indoor sports pools are OPEN with limitations.
Sports events and large shows
– Sports competitions are allowed.
– The public is allowed to attend sporting events with limitations of capacity and following preventive measures in accordance with the established health guidelines.