Transport & Rent a car
Travel the island safely
There are different options for getting around the island. It is recommended that you prioritise private transport, although public transport is operating normally, as an essential service.
Public transportation (bus, train and metro)
Health and safety protocols are strictly followed:
– Capacity limitations
– Constant disinfection of shared elements
– Increased service frequency
Check with service providers beforehand, as schedules may vary.
To minimise risk, please, whenever possible:
– Avoid rush hour
– Ttravel in silence
– Provide the exact amount of change
– Purchase a multi-trip voucher
The existing fleet continues to be at your disposal, always following health protocols.
Follow the driver’s directions and make cashless payments whenever possible.
In Mallorca, there is a wide range of rental options, which are both operational and ideal for getting around the island at your own pace.
The Balearic Car Hire (with or without drivers) Business Association (AEVAB) has established a series of measures to reduce and minimise the spread of COVID-19, which apply to car hire companies.
In this sense, the following measures have been adopted:
– Redistribution of office spaces to allow for better circulation and more focus on maintenance of interpersonal space.
– Placement of specific and updated signs with the rules to be followed.
– Capacity control.
– Hygiene and disinfection several times a day.
– Air circulation.
– Digitisation of documents and online management.
– Online payment systems, whenever possible.
– Complete cleaning and disinfection of vehicles after each service.
– Lamination of vehicle documents.
– Airing/ventilation of vehicles at the end of the service.
– Specific information on the measures established.
Please contact the company before travelling and book in advance.